We are always looking for talented writers
A Broad Overview of Submissions
A successful writer on Outdoormingle.com will understand these four key concepts:
- Articles are meant to inspire and motivate visitors to find ways to improve their lives, either professionally or personally.
- Articles are written with our readers in mind. Rather than broad topics about promotion and development or advice, they should specifically address how to apply such ideas to outdoor activities. Think specifically about how what you are writing is going to be relevant and to the website visitor.
- Articles should be written in a narrative and personal style.
What Can You Write?
Since we are devoted to the enrichment of our audience’s lives, both personally and professionally, articles on this site cover a variety of topics.
Here are some of the categories We are looking for writers on:
- Destinations – All kinds of Hiking, camping, fishing, boating, etc topics that would appeal to visitors, from all over the world. These articles should relate specifically to outdoor activities experiences and the best equipment to use and the site to visit.
- Example: How to prepare for a multi-day hike
- Outdoor Activities
Many of these topics are considered soft topics, but we do not accept generic or broad topic articles. Any submissions should be specifically toward our audience. Show our readers how they could be more than just software developers and programmers, and how they could improve their lives and careers by shattering their limiting beliefs and learning important things.
The Submission and Editing Process
I am looking for high-quality content to share with the Uutdoormingle audience. That should be the most important thing you are considering when submitting an article or guest post idea. We have a team of editors and content strategists that will work with you from your initial submission to the final publishing of your piece.
This means that we may reject articles that are either not a good fit for the site or in need of improvement. Our editor has written few detailed articles on how to get your article approved. we advise you read them before posting or emailing us.
If your article gets rejected, that does not mean you can never submit it again, even if it is an updated draft. After your article is approved, the process can take anywhere from 2-7 days from your submission date and will involve your active participation in rewrites and revisions.
We offer an opportunity for you to promote your own site. That means a do-follow link back 1 link if you write 1000 words 2 links if you write 2000+ words, we do not allow a product or business explanation in the article.
How To Submit an Article
To submit an article idea or apply to be a writer on Outdoormingle.com, please send over your concept by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch to see about getting you published on the site! If you have any questions, you can email us at [email protected], mention outdoormingle.com in the subject.